SmartBuilt4EU workshop at Sustainable Places 2021
The SmartBuilt4EU project will hold a workshop on 29th September from 15h30 to 17h30 during the Sustainable Places Conference.
The format is hybrid, so you can either join physically in Rome, or online (50€ online registration fee).
This workshop will be the opportunity to:
- Introduce the 1st four White Papers elaborated by the Task Forces. Topics cover: End-users acceptance and attractiveness; Interoperability; Provision of flexibility to electricity grids; Business models and smart financing.
- Launch the next topics for investigation, with dedicated parallel brainstorming session.
The new draft topics are:
- Task Force 1 User-centric buildings
- Task Force 2 Optimised building costs
- Task Force 3 Data governance, privacy and security
- Task Force 4 Smart buildings as enablers of new energy practices and communities
- 15h30: Brief presentation of the white papers released on the first four topics investigated by our Task Forces in the past 6 months
- 16h00: Introduction to the next topics of the Task Forces (TF) and the process for the next 6 months (30 mn)
- 16h30: Brainstorming on topics’ scope and State of the Art/ get inputs from projects working on these topics (60 mn)
Brainstorming sessions will be organised in parallel, as follows:
- 30 min brainstorming TF1 (User-centric building) in parallel with TF2 (Optimised building costs)
- 30 min brainstorming TF3 (Smart buildings as enablers of new energy practices and communities) in parallel with TF4 (Data governance, privacy and security) in parallel
More info and registration: https://www.sustainableplaces.eu/